Steve & Hazel very much look forward to welcoming visitors to their home. You may have stayed previously or are yet to discover a superb way to escape the hustle and bustle of modern life for a few days. Whatever the reason, a very warm and friendly welcome awaits you.
Please see below for further information about staying at Coed y Fron B&B.
Children over 6 are welcome.
One night stays are occasionally available. Please telephone to check.
Free wi-fi available throughout.
We accept payment by cash, debit card or credit card.
We have locked bicycle storage and locked motobike storage.
We have Private car parking
An iron and ironing board is available for guest use, and some rooms are equipped with them.
Guests can take advantage of our heated clothes drying room.
Check-in is between 4pm to 9pm - with advance notice a different time can be arranged.
Check-out 10.30 am.
Breakfast is usually served in the Guest Dining Room from 8.15 until 9.15 (an earlier breakfast time can be arranged just speak to a member of staff on your arrival). Our typical breakfast menu between these times is as follows:
Our eggs are Free Range and our bacon and pork sausages are sourced from a local butcher.
back to top
Activities & Things to do
From Coed y Fron you can enjoy:
- Walking Trails
- Mountain Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Pony Treking
- High ropes
- Zip Wires
- Underground adventures
- Bodnant Gardens
- Explore nearby beaches
back to top
Set in an elevated position behind the church in the village.
Parking is available on either side of the road in front of the Guest House.
Entrance is by gate with 8 slate steps to garden, short walk uphill with 2 steps to porch door and 1 step to hall door.
There are frequent Bus and Train services from the railway station to various locations within the National Park. Timetables are available.
The house has ground, first and second floors, with 11 steps to landing and 4 steps to first floor, 10 steps to landing and 4 steps to second floor.
The dining –room is on the ground floor; all bedrooms are on the first and second floors.
All 6 rooms have en-suite shower & toilet facilities. There is grab handles in 5 shower units.
Bedrooms have raised numbers on the doors and have good colour contrast.
Cordless kettles are supplied in every room.
Mobile phones can be accessed within the house.
Assistance dogs are welcome.
Map Reference SH 794563back to top
Terms & Conditions
All reservations must be secured with a debit/credit card number, however, please note that no charge will be made at this time (unless stipulated by yourself). Payment will be made during your stay, normally on the date of your departure.
Cancellations, Alterations, Postponements or Reductions in Numbers
When you reserve accommodation with Coed Y Fron you are entering a legal contract.
- If you cancel more than 14 days before arrival no charge will be taken
- If you cancel within 14 days of your arrival date the full cost of the reservation will be charged unless we can re-let the room/rooms for the equivalent amount
- Any reduction in the number of guests or the duration of your stay upon your arrival or within 14 days of your stay will still result in the original booking price
- If you fail to check-in (no-show) you will be charged the full balance due for the whole of your reservation
- In making a booking you accept our terms and conditions, and you authorise us to charge the relevant amount, as determined by the above conditions, to the debit/credit card used to make the booking.